Tennis betting online is obviously a favourite activity among us Tennis Nerds and we want to share some of the most important aspects of tennis betting. Below we’ll go through some of the most important parts, which includes everything from guides on how to sign up and place your first bet, to advanced betting strategies and live betting tips.
- Best Tennis Betting Sites – Our recommendations for choosing an online sportsbook.
- Live Betting Tennis – How does live betting work and where is this feature offered?
- Tennis Odds Explained – Learn all about the odds formats betting types.
- Tennis Betting Strategy – Our best tips for creating a good strategy when betting on tennis matches.
- Tennis Betting Predictions – Follow our tops picks for the upcoming matches and tournaments.
We’ll be extra active on our betting predictions picks when the four major tournaments of the Grand Slam are upon us. These events (Australian Open, French Open, US Open, and Wimbledon) provide great opportunities for betting with a lot of added odds and also promotions usually.
It’s important to choose a legal, secure and trusted betting site which work well in your area/country of residence. Our recommendations are listed below. We’ll also look at how to manage your bank roll, analyse player performance, learn about the various court surfaces, mobile betting and more.
Latest Tennis Betting Predictions
Top Sportsbooks for Tennis
|Betting Site||Countries Accepted*||Bonus||Bet Now|
BetUS – Top recommended USA friendly bookmaker.
|125% + 30 Free Bets||Bet Now|
BetOnline – A US-friendly sports betting and casino site!
|Up to $1000||Bet Now|
William Hill – A trusted UK bookmaker that now accepts many countries!
|€30 in Free Bets||Bet Now|
Stake – Crypto focused site with great promos and cashback!
|Ongoing Promotions||Bet Now|
Pinnacle Sportsbook – Trusted sportsbook since 1998.
|No Bonus||Bet Now|
22Bet – Huge gaming site available in many languages.
|€122 Sports Bonus||Bet Now|
|* Please note: All brands displayed on the list above are legal online sports betting sites, however you are responsible for determining the legality of online gambling in your jurisdiction, that you’re allowed to place bets on this specific site and that you are of legal age to bet.|
Please gamble responsibly and only bet what you can afford to lose. If you think you are not in control of your gambling, seek help immediately from any of these organisations: BeGambleAware or Gamcare.
Upcoming Tennis Tournaments
TennisNerd will always keep you updated on the next upcoming tennis tournaments to bet on, wether it’s a major grand slam or a smaller event.
So, which tennis tournaments are up next for the end of 2023:
- Nitto ATP Finals (November 12-19, 2023)
- Davis Cup Finals (21-26 November 2023)
- Tata Open Maharashtra (December 29, 2023 – January 8, 2024)
- Adelaide International 1 (January 1-8, 2024)
- ASB Classic (January 3-15, 2024)
- Adelaide International 2 (January 9-16, 2024)
- Australian Open (January 15-29, 2024)
Overview of all the ATP Masters 1000 tournaments.
- Indian Wells (BNP Paribas Open)
- Miami Open
- Monte Carlo, Monaco
- Madrid, Spain
- Rome, Italy
- Montreal, Canada
- Toronto, Canada
- Cincinnati, Ohio, USA
- Shanghai, China
- Paris, France