You asked a lot of questions about racquets and strings (and other stuff), I tried to answer most of them in this 30-minute video of me looking stupid, staring at the camera. I hope you find some of this useful. If so, please like and share the video. Thanks!
The last couple of years I have answered hundreds of questions about tennis racquets and strings and I have connected with many tennis nerds worldwide. I have never really done a proper Q&A video before, but if you like the format I will keep doing them.
Do you have any more questions about racquets and strings? Don’t hesitate to write them below! I can’t promise I manage to deal with all of them, but I do my best.
Questions asked in this Q&A video:
1. My first ever racquet
2. Did you try to become a pro?
3. Do any ATP pros use the Wilson Clash?
4. Any racquet nerds among the pros?
5. How did you end up in Malta?
6. How did your business came to be?
7. Shoulder/wrist pain due to heavy racquet?
8. Have you tried Tecnifibre Ice Code?
9. Is Federer’s racquet made with different materials?
10. What made you change your serve into a platform stance?
11. What racquet created the most chaos for your opponents?
12. How do you deal with tennis elbow?
13. Where to place lead tape for stability and power?
14. What is the cost of living in Malta?
15. I am planning a switch to the Pure Drive. Should I?
16. Name your three desert island racquets
17. I like the Pure Aero but want more control. What should I use?
18. Are modern racquets and technologies worth the money?
19. Is Big Banger tech separating Luxilon from the rest?
20. Is this your only job?
21. Is the Wilson Clash a fad?
22. Have you hit with the Volkl C10 Pro?
23. Strings, tension?
24. Is MGR/I important to you?
25. HEAD Sprint SF shoe update.
Phew. Thanks for watching guys and gals.