Bring on the clay! Spring is in the air when you can hear feet sliding on red dirt. I am really looking forward to this year’s season which has a lot of interesting questions to answer.
- Will Nadal be as unbeatable as always?
- How will Djokovic perform after a spellbinding start to the season?
- Can Federer be able to convince the fans that he’s still a force or will the rivalry between Djokovic and Nadal tighten?
- Is it time for clay court demon Nicholas Almagro to step up and win a Masters title?
- Americans have suffered lately on the dirt, can they turn that trend around?
Nadal will win French Open, but he will lose a Masters final to Djokovic.
Djokovic will be a force and win one Masters title and reach the French Open final.
No, although I’m not happy about it I don’t see Federer winning any title on clay this year. He needs to much work on the points.
No, he will win one or two smaller tournaments though.
No, because who can play well on clay? The only hope as I see it is Harrison, but he needs to build up muscle/stamina.
Player to watch out for: Dolgopolov! Soderling!? Ferrer!?
Players that will disappoint: Federer, Murray, Berdych.